It’s out, it’s out! Vol. 1 of Cross Training Devos is finally here!
I am so excited to be able to connect with you on a deeper, more meaningful level than a brief social media post will allow. I’d love to invite you to take a 21-day journey with me of renewing our minds when it comes to our fitness.
From someone who has done it all wrong.
Not from someone who currently does it perfectly.
But from someone who has experienced the emptiness of physical “perfection” and intentionally focuses daily on my mindset because I never want to go back there.
While we may lose some inches off our bodies, the inches I am most concerned about over the next 21 days are the inches we take closer to Christ.
Each devo contains a:
- #faithfact: A brief passage of God’s Word to meditate on.
- #crosstrainingdevo: An explanation of the passage from me to connect His truth to our health journey.
- #quickprayer: A prayer to pray over our lives based on what we’ve studied.
- #madetomove: An action step to apply what we’ve learned.
- #shareit: An image to summarize that day’s teaching to share on social media, text to a friend, or use as your smart phone wallpaper.
If you’ve met me once, I’ve probably talked about accountability. That’s why for the launch to be most effective, I’d love to get a big group of us to go through these truths together. If you’re reading this, you’re invited to join us!
Here’s how to get connected:
- Buy your copy through iBooks — only $3.99! (All eBook proceeds go to support the ministry of She Works His Way.)
- Follow Cross Training Couture on Instagram or Facebook.
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN US! Tag us on social media & use the #crosstrainingdevos with your invitation (Please make sure your friends know how to get the book in your post!) We’ll be picking 3 sharers at random this week to get a $50 gift card from Cross Training Couture!
- Beginning Monday AM, May 18, we’ll be posting daily accountability & encouraging your interaction on CTC social media channels. Plug in with us there and participate! (You never know – there could be random prizes for participating!)
- Start praying NOW for God to prepare your heart — not for my words, but for His. When our hearts & minds are available for Him to speak, it’s amazing how clearly He does.
God, come and do what only You can do.